I feel there are not enough go to sources for clients to get information about financial planning services and products, without having to deal with someone trying to sell them something.
Financial planning can be a daunting prospect:
- Where to start?
- How much cover do I need?
- What product should I get first if I have a limited budget?
- How do I do a proper budget?
- What does all the industry jargon mean?
- Do I really need this product the broker is trying to sell me?
- What product or platform should I use to achieve my investment goals?
- Do I have enough saved for retirement? How can I find out?
This blog should hopefully make you aware of your options and what to consider before you purchase a new product. I will write short posts that are easy to understand from time to time but I want this to be an interactive blog where clients can ask questions. So please go ahead and ask if there is anything you want clarity about.
The goal of this blog
Is to give clients the information they need to make informed decisions about their financial planning to achieve their financial goals and dreams, by seeing Professional Financial Planners for the brilliant resource they are.